Apply To Be An Outreach Specialist
Job Title: Outreach Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, hourly
Reporting to: Director of Business Development
Job Location: Rochester, NY
No opportunity for remote work
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9am- 5pm
WHO WE ARE: Trusted Choice Homecare has been operating as a Fiscal Intermediary (FI) for New York State’s Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS) program since November of 2016. Trusted covers all of New York State, works with most insurance providers, and has direct relationships with local Departments of Social Services. Trusted understands the power of the consumer-directed model as a vehicle that allows our consumers to receive the personal care services they need, while still maintaining their independence. We work with each individual receiving services to ensure they are completely satisfied with the program as a whole.
SUMMARY OF ROLE: Intrinsically-motivated individual who acts as Outreach Specialist under the general direction of the Director of Business Development – must be able to work independently with limited supervision as well. Responsible for supporting outreach and recruitment activities on behalf of Trusted Choice Homecare.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: (but not limited to)
- Business Development: Support and communicate regularly with existing funding sources with a focus on account growth and business development
- Relationship Building: Identify and foster relationships within the community
- Problem Solving: Work collaboratively with Customer Service Specialist to ensure maximum utilization of consumers’ authorized hours, including sourcing of prospect Personal Assistants to support the TCH Private Provider List
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Community-oriented mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude
- Ability to foster relationships
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Preferred experience of 2+ years in fundraising or outreach activities
- Familiarity with the homecare field is preferred but not required
If interested please send a cover letter and resume to Steve Pehta, Director of Business Development via email email@example.com.
Trusted Choice Homecare, and its subsidiaries, are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.