Join the TCH Family
Based out of Buffalo, NY, our priority is to provide best-in-class customer service to our community members who choose to utilize the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program. By ensuring that we provide the highest quality services, we can strive for our healthcare system across New York state to become more efficient in the long run and offer a better quality of life for the consumer. If you are passionate and caring and enjoy helping others – we would love you to join our winning team!
Our workplace culture is top-notch. For those who qualify we offer health insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO and wellness benefits. We strive to create a fun, inclusive, and diverse workplace where new ideas are welcome and the opportunity to advance your career will not only be a priority to you, but to the entire management team. Not only do we work hard but we play hard too! We do team-building events and happy hours, and… we’re not trying to brag, but we have some of the best company parties around.
Customer Service Specialist
SUMMARY OF ROLE: Hospitable and personable individual who acts as Customer Service Specialist under the general direction of the Customer Service Manager– must be able to work independently with limited supervision. Responsible for supporting and maintaining continuity of care for all consumers actively receiving CDPAS through Trusted Choice Homecare.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: (but not limited to)
• Customer Service: Meet benchmark requirements based on customer service guidelines (CSC’s) – Excellent time management skills required. Handle high volume inbound phone calls from current TCH active Consumer roster
• Attention to Detail: Maintain and handle database of participating Consumers and Personal Assistants, including oversight of service authorization parameters (start and end dates, quantity of authorized hours, etc.)
• Travel: May periodically be expected to travel to consumers’ homes upon the consumer’s request, to assist with the Personal Assistant application and orientation process.
• Teamwork: provide backup coverage for preliminary referral intake duties.
• Problem Solving: Ensure Maximum utilization of consumers’ authorized hours, including sourcing of prospect Personal Assistants to support the TCH Private Providers List
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Superb Customer Service Skills
• Great Communication and Interpersonal Skills (both verbal and written)
• Time Management & Attention to Detail
• Professional Phone Etiquette
• Conflict Resolution
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• 3+ years of customer service experience
• Familiarity with the homecare field preferred but not required
Please submit resume and cover letter to Destiny Gullo email@example.com.